UE Communication in scientific english (part II)

Degrees incorporating this pedagocial element :


In order to obtain a Master’s degree at UJF, students must demonstrate the capacity to perform at an “independent” (B2 of the CEFRL) level in a foreign language. A foreign language certificate at this level or a non-francophone status meets this requirement. At UJF, the English language skills evaluated for this obligation are:

1)    Reading comprehension of scientific texts

2)    Oral presentation of scientific content related to the student’s field of study

3)    Note-taking from oral sources related to the student’s field of study


This course allows students to show proficiency at the “independent” B2-level in oral presentations and note taking linked to their fields of study.