Master in Corporate management and administration

The programme offers the following course(s)


Three training programmes are available, all of them espousing a twin qualification dynamic:
- Manager twin qualification
- Business Administration, - International Manager.
The Twin Qualification Manager and Business Administration programmes are general courses that differ in the language in which the courses are given. The final programme offers a twin qualification based on the international aspects of management. It is therefore also given in the English language.


The objective of the MAE Master's, the IAE's flagship degree, is to provide training in managerial competencies to students and/or executives already recognised for their specialist scientific, technical or legal skills etc. gained through initial3rd year undergraduate or 1st year Master's education or in the fields of: Law, Economics, Management.2nd year Master's. The Twin Qualification Manager programme is part and parcelof this objective and is intended to train directors or executives whosecareers destine them for senior positions, concentrating somewhat on the Frenchcontext. The Business Administration programme provides a different take on theprevious programme but, this time, in an English-speaking context, which is intended to train directors or executives whose careers destine them for senior positions in an international environment. Finally, open to the issues of the international firm, the International Manager programme prepares students for management functions in international groups or the international departments of firms, providing training that incorporates the international dimension of managing organisations. Irrespective of the programme, graduates of the MAE Master's are well equipped for a broad range of positions and business sectors matching their original training and are widely represented among general management and marketing functions.

Entrance requirements

Access in 1st year:  
* Hold a bachelor's degree + 3 (official diploma targeted by the Ministry of National Education) + 3 years minimum significant work experience
* Have a diploma Bac + 3 approved (validation required by the Validation of Studies commission) + 3 years minimum professional experience significant
* Hold a degree lower than Bac + 3 and experience very significant professional in relation to training (VAPP)
Access in 2nd year:
Eligibility: application file and English test (TOEIC, TOEFL, BULATS, KEYS, etc.).
Admission: interview with a jury of teachers and professionals
Public continuing education:You are in charge of continuing education: • if you resume your studies after 2 years of interruption of studies, • or if you followed training under the continuous training regime one of the previous 2 years • or if you are an employee, job seeker, self-employed.If you do not have the diploma required to integrate the training, you can undertake a validation of personal and professional achievements (VAPP).


To find out about the admission requirements, please consult our "apply" section directly on the Grenoble IAE website.


Programme director

Charlotte Disle

Charlotte.Disle @

Sandrine Fine Falcy

Sandrine.Falcy @

Marie-Claire Wilhelm

Marie-claire.Wilhelm @

Sonia Bechka

sonia.bechka @