Master in Corporate management and administration

  • Voir la page en français



Three training programmes are available, all of them espousing a twin qualification dynamic:

- Manager - Twin Qualification,

- Business Administration, 

- International Manager. The Twin Qualification Manager and Business Administration programmes are general courses that differ in the language in which the courses are given. The final programme offers a twin qualification based on the international aspects of management. It is therefore also given in the English language.


The objective of the MAE
Master's, the IAE's flagship degree, is to provide training in managerial
competencies to students and/or executives already recognised for their
specialist scientific, technical or legal skills etc. gained through initial
3rd year undergraduate or 1st year Master's education or in the fields of: Law, Economics, Management.

2nd year Master's. The Twin Qualification Manager programme is part and parcel
of this objective and is intended to train directors or executives whose
careers destine them for senior positions, concentrating somewhat on the French
context. The Business Administration programme provides a different take on the
previous programme but, this time, in an English-speaking context, which is
intended to train directors or executives whose careers destine them for senior
positions in an international environment. Finally, open to the issues of the
international firm, the International Manager programme prepares students for
management functions in international groups or the international departments
of firms, providing training that incorporates the international dimension of
managing organisations. Irrespective of the programme, graduates of the MAE
Master's are well equipped for a broad range of positions and business sectors
matching their original training and are widely represented among general
management and marketing functions.

Access conditions

Continuing Education Audience:

You come under continuing education:

  • If you resume your studies after a 2-year break;
  • Or if you have taken a training programme under      the continuing education scheme in one of the previous two years;
  • Or if you are a salaried employee, a job seeker,      a freelance worker.

If you do not have the formal qualification required to join the programme, you can apply for a validation of prior personal and professional experience.